Are you looking for a position where you are a part of helping in the continued growth of a company? Do you thrive when supporting a team in their work? Do you always give that little bit extra to exceed expectations? If so, our Administrative Assistant position may be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a full-time, in-office position in the Farmington Valley/ Hartford, Connecticut area, look at us. This is a Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM position. As part of the Talent & Culture Team, you will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization and Tariffiville, CT corporate office. We highly value our team members and we know they are who make us successful. We strive for work-life balance, and our benefits focus on the health and wellness of our team members.
We are currently searching for an Administrative Assistant with hands-on experience. The ideal candidate will also possess scheduling experience with the ability to schedule multiple people in different time zones, with very busy schedules.
- Assist in day-to-day activities in the Tariffville office.
- Company mailings and shipping.
- Receive and distribute office mail.
- Answer and direct company phone calls and messages.
- Maintain company calendar.
- Assist with scheduling for leadership and recruiting.
- Assist with expense reports for management.
- Assist with planning and execution of special events such as organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, etc.
- Provide clerical support to the HR department, Executive Assistant, and CT corporate office.
- Act as back-up for admin needs of the Executive Assistant.
- Assist HR as needed.
- Please note: This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive. Other duties may be assigned.
- Excellent technology skills including but not limited to scheduling and managing a company calendar.
- Ability to exercise complete confidentiality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong organization skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of an amazing team.
- Adaptability to the daily changing needs of the business.
Education and Experience:
- 1+ year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred.
- Fluency with Google Suite (preferred) or MS Office. Proficiency using Mac OS preferred.
- Heavy scheduling experience a plus.
The job frequently requires working at a computer terminal, standing or sitting, and proficiently operating the computer.
The work environment is quiet with no adverse conditions.
Metrum Research Group is an equal opportunity employer.